With cutting-edge tech at your fingertips and shifting customer purchasing patterns, supply chain and logistics have never been so exciting – or so demanding!
Savant Supply Chain is always at the forefront of developments in your sector. An energising and high-level event like no other in the supply chain space, it brings together 130+ Heads of Supply Chain, Logistics and Planning from Europe’s most established and most innovative B2C supply chains.
Attendees describe it as “the most interactive supply chain conference I have ever attended” (Crocs), “really inspiring” (Nike) and “perfectly organised with great speakers” (Starbucks). That’s because we’ve stripped out all the things people don’t like from typical supply chain events, and created a space where Europe’s leading experts can meet each other on a first-name basis and make meaningful connections.
Throughout the two days, you will explore real-life applications of digital tech including AI, RPA and IoT to improve your decision-making and drive efficiency. You will hear how your peers are using data insights to build customer-centric supply chains that support their overall company value proposition. You will learn the best ways to upskill existing staff, and attract and retain the best new talent. You will examine a range of emerging delivery solutions, enabling you to build an agile delivery network that exceeds your customers’ expectations. You will also discuss how excellent demand- and supply planning can improve your forecasting accuracy and streamline your processes; and how you can build a sustainable supply chain that reduces waste and also serves as a competitive differentiator for your company.
How Will You Benefit
13 Hours of packed content
7+ Hours of networkingincluding facilitated networking sessions
Supply Chain Professionals
35+ Industry Leading Speakers & Panellists
For Each Vendor We Invite
3 End Users
Savant Supply Chain is an event for supply chain, operations and/or logistics leaders at B2C retailers and brands.
To facilitate frank and open discussions we do not permit any journalists or media companies to participate or report discussions.
Job Titles of Attendees
Attendee Company Annual Turnover
€100 - €999 Million
€20 - €99 Million
Key topics to be discussed
- Transform your supply chain to be 100% customer-centric and internally aligned
- Upskill your staff and attract the best talent to drive forward your supply chain strategy
- Leverage outsourcing and horizontal collaboration opportunities for operational synergy
- Drive efficiency gains with next gen tech like blockchain, digital twins, RPA and IoT
- Use AI to power an intelligent supply chain with better decision-making and execution
- Build an agile and efficient delivery network that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Reduce waste in your supply chain and make sustainability a competitive differentiator
- Get your S&OP and IBP right, to improve your forecasting accuracy
- Apply data insights to provide a more tailored service to each customer segment
- Build a seamless ecosystem of suppliers, collaborators and customers
- Plus, the startup demos are back – hear the latest groundbreaking SCM models that are providing more choice for customers
Top Confirmed Speakers
at Savant Supply Chain Congress 2020
Download the Full Programme
We are pleased to announce that the event this year will be held at Wicked Grounds, an elegantly renovated warehouse space that radiates style and sleek comfort.
General Vetterstraat 51A, 1059BT, Amsterdam.
Travel & Accommodation
Please, note that Savant Events does not cover your travel and accommodation at the conference. Make sure you book your hotel and flight as early as possible.
Exceeded my expectations. Very relevant and not too technical.Senior Director Operations EMEA, Converse
Refreshing conversations that I cannot ignore when back at work.Head of Customer Solutions, Global Supply Chain, Danone
Great topics with great people. I’m positively surprised!Senior eCommerce & Supply Chain Project Manager, L’Oreal
Savant stands out compared to other supply chain events. Very relevant topics, a great balance between content and networking, and the speakers are best in class.Liberty Global