Chief Information Officer
Andrey Revyashko takes an active part in Russian and international conferences on topics related to IT, Data Science, Management in IT. He is a bright and inspiring speaker, artistic, energetic and famous for being able to explain complex IT terms in simple words.
Andrey started his career at Wildberries in 2008. His key responsibilities are:
- Information security;
- Digital transformation;
- Introduction of new information technologies (ML, AR&VR, AI, Big Data);
- Development management, Agile, CRM.
Wildberries is the largest Russian online retailer, founded in 2004. In 2018 Wildberries had revenues for $1,9 billion. Wildberries works in 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia, with more than 25 000 employees. In 2019, company will enter the European market. Wildberries sells 22,000 brands of clothing, shoes, cosmetics, household products, children goods, electronics, books, jewelry, food and much more. The company processed 500,000 orders on average a day online.
• 4th place in «TOP-20 Top valuable Runet companies», Forbes Russia
• 1th place in «Top-100 Russian online retailer 2016-2018», analytical agency Data Insight
• Wildberries — «Russia’s fastest-growing retailer», analytical agency Infoline