Welcome back eCommerce Leaders!
The past year has been a challenge for everybody and brought enormous change to the world. But you and your organisations have helped people stay safe and sane in these trying times. Despite the pandemic, lockdowns and restricting regulations you have kept running and getting people the goods and services they need.
We at Savant Events take pride in nurturing our communities via our conferences and we are very happy to return to physical conferences in 2021. Considering all government required sanitary regulations we will run our first in-person events since March 2020 in autumn.
Our guiding principles for hosting events safely:
Please rest assured that the health and safety of all our attendees is our highest priority and our event and the venue will be following all the latest government Covid-19 guidelines to ensure attendees can enjoy a safe, hygienic and secure conference with full confidence.
Before you arrive:
- Proof of a Covid -19 vaccination or proof of a negative Covid-19 test undertaken within 48 hours of the event.
- Guests are advised to limit what they bring in terms of bags and luggage, as cloakroom facilities may be limited.
- Anyone with a high temperature or other symptoms related to COVID-19 must refrain from visiting the event.
Enhanced Safety Precautions On-Site:
- Additional cleaning of the venue area and key contact points.
- Additional hand sanitiser points will be available.
- Encouraging people to avoid handshakes.
- Public seating will be adequately spaced to ensure social distancing.
- Chairs will be sanitised before guests sit down.
- Catering will be provided in line with latest government guidance.
- There will be additional ventilation throughout the event.
- Microphones will be sanitised after each use.
- Signage displaying key messages, in line with the latest government advice, will be in place throughout the venue.
- All service partners including AV, power, rigging, logistics and media placements will follow the venue code of conduct.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our health and safety regulations to guarantee the health and safety of all participants.
Stay safe and see you soon.